This Balance Bike Will Have Your Toddler Walking in No Time
It’s never too early for your little one to ride on a bike! Start as early as 10 months
Luckly we found out the bike BEFORE Mila starts walking, she was 8 months, got excited as any baby having a gift unwrapped, It took couple minutes with no tools to get it assembled and the surprises begins.
The bike became her favorite chair, only using it in the living room then she start push it around and for 2 months she was happy with it, just sit and push around till she turned into 10 months
At that age, she started standing with ultimate care not to fall down, she try to reach out the handle bar and walk, which her father was worried to death and put her on the chair instead of standing which helped Mila so much, since then she felt balanced, and started to kick and going quite fast compared to her elder sister which we didn’t hear about this kind of bikes, Mila walked 3 months earlier that Elisa “her elder sister”
The bike was too small in my eyes, but for Mila it was perfect height that she easy get on and off on her own, Thanks to Bekilole balance bike, Mila stand, walk and run in no time, and most important FUN and SAFELY
Things we like about this bike:
- The unique design of the Unicorn Balance Bike can help teach babies and toddlers balance at their own pace.
- Because of the 4 wheel design, the Unicorn Balance Bike can help encourage walking, coordination, balance and motor skills.
- Designed with small children in mind, the comfortable saddle will fit any small child and the cushioned handlebars ensure easy grasping.
- With fully enclosed safety wheels so that fingers and toes don’t get caught up.
- The anti-skid EVA wheels are silent and durable and therefore suitable for any surface indoors or outdoors.
- In addition, the lightweight PP Plastic frame ensures stability and durability, while being light enough for little ones to carry around themselves.
- Minimal assembly required (Comes 95% ready assembled)
- Balance Bike size (approx.): (H)20 inches x (W)7 inches x (L)14 inches, (Seat Height: 10 inches).
- Pink, Blue, Orange, Yellow Balance Bike also available.
What makes the Balance Bike our Top Selling Toy?
Our Balance Bikes are a clear favorite with toddlers and moms alike. Parents get so much value out of being able to use them both inside and out because the wheels are happy on any surface and the bikes are small enough to tuck away neatly, although they look pretty smart too so they can become a bit of a feature in the home or garden! It’s not just the way it looks that wins toddlers and parents over, it’s the attention to detail in the little things – like cushioned handle bars, comfortable seating and fully enclosed anti-skid wheels.
Ideal 1st Birthday Gift
They’ve been named by many as the perfect 1st Birthday Present, with suitable colors that avoid gender stereotyping. It’s not easy to find the right ride-on safe for a 1 year old still bouncing around in baby grows, but we’ve yet to find a 1 year old that doesn’t love these bikes! They learn so much from them it’s a pleasure to watch how quickly they grasp how to get going. That’s why these little bikes are more than just a toy, they help build confidence at a key development time in terms of walking, coordination, balance and motor skills. As they’re built to last they will see your child through their toddler years and we’re confident they will be a firm favorite from the start.
Ride-On Toys: Best for 1-year-olds
The ride-on toys we recommend do two things: (1) teach a toddler to push with their feet (AKA, no pedals!), and (2) teach them to maintain their balance while sitting and moving. Basically, bikes that keep things simple and help prepare them for the next step – a balance bike! That’s why we often call them “pre-balance” bikes!
We also consider important features like stability, steering ability, and seat height range. Like any bike, size is key, but not every manufacturer provides seat height measurements! We purchased the bikes and did that for you, so no sad surprises when a delighted toddler opens a brand new bike and it doesn’t fit.
Many babies start using ride-on toys as toddler bikes before they are 1-year-old, but will most likely need a lot of assistance from parents until they develop the skills to move that bike on their own.
BEST FIT: Babies and toddlers in size 10 months to 24 months clothing
WEIGHT: 4.3 lbs.
FEATURES: Limited steering, Silent wheels, Indoor/Outdoors, Light and low centre to ground
With a low seat height combined with low handlebars, the Mini Trike is the smallest bike of the bunch and is best suited for the youngest and smallest early walkers.
In order for your baby to get the best use out of this bike, we recommend buying it as young as possible. That’s why we call it a “Balance Bike for Babies“!
The Mini Trike was a great fit for our 10-month-old baby and our 15-month-old rider in size 12 month clothes, but our 10-month-old was still too young to ride it unassisted. Our 2.5-year-old in 2T clothes could ride it.
In addition to being completely adorable, the Mini Trike features a lightweight, extremely low step-through frame that makes it easy for your little one to move around and get on and off. As an added bonus, the Mini Trike is available in 5 colors!
- Low center-of-gravity design for better stability
- Low step through frame makes it easy to get on and off
- Soft, cushioned seat
- Simple assembly takes just a few minutes
- Available in seven colors
- Stiff steering is actually a benefit for the very young riders this bike fits
Best Bikes for 1 Year Old Gift
How do you pick the best bike for a 1-year-old? You want something sturdy, with the right number of wheels to provide ample support for your baby.
Baby bikes will prepare your little one for their first balance bike. They keep it simple, helping your baby move along independently while giving the needed support. Some
bikes for this age group resemble toys, and there are key features to look for to ensure you get a good quality bike. We’ve looked hard and found there’s a right one for every child.
Princess Balance Bike
Enjoy your toddler’s first bike ride inside or out, with the Princess Pink Balance Bike. Sturdy and stable, this four-wheel bicycle ensures fun and safety at the same time.
- The unique design of the Princess Balance Bike can help teach babies and toddlers balance at their own pace.
- Because of the 4 wheel design, the Princess Balance Bike can help encourage walking, coor…
OR buy it from Amazon at: